Castle Garage Ltd. was established in 1925 at its current site in Market Square in the centre of Llandovery. This is now the office, car sales and vehicle leasing section of the company.
A 2 acre MOT testing station, workshop and bus depot are situated at High St. and Bridge St. The workshop is a purpose built 4000 sq. ft. 12 vehicle bay facility for MOT, servicing and repairs while the bus depot and yard easily house the large vehicle fleet.